Computer Vision Essential Concepts: From Basics to Advanced | Aaweg I
by The Ogre
This is a list of articles (in chronology of their publication date) that Ogre writes when he gets too high with a concept and wishes to put everything, he knows about it on paper before he forgets all.
These articles are intended for a self-revision.
- Deep Learning concepts for Medical Imaging — A shallow overview
- Computer Vision: Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Computer Vision: MaxPooling and Dropouts
- Computer Vision: Upsampling2D & Conv2DTranspose layers in TensorFlow
- Computer Vision: Semantic Segmentation- An Intuition
- Computer Vision: U-Net
- Computer Vision: IoU(Jaccard’s Index), Dice Score/Coefficient